Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and famous South Asian recipe that people of South Asian countries like to eat in different tastes according to their need. Here, we will share with you a Meat recipe made from delicious ingredients and easy to cook at home known as a, Achar Gosht Recipe.
Achar Gosht Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Source: Mishi’s Choice
Achar Gosht Masala Ingredients
- Salt 1 and ½ Tsp
- Red Chili or Red pepper ½ Tsp
- Fennel Seeds Crushed or powder ½ Tbs
- Chili Flakes 1 Tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds ½ Tsp
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Whole Spice Powder ½ Tbs
- Coriander Seeds Crushed or powder ½ Tbs
- Nigella Seeds Crushed ½ Tsp
- Cumin Seeds Powder ½ Tbs
- Lemon Juice 1 Tbsp
- Yogurt 1 & ½ Cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
- Beef 1/2 Kg
- Green Chilies 5 to 6
- Cooking Oil ½ Cup
- 2 large Tomatoes chopped or in paste form
- ½ Cup of water Or As Required
- Take a Medium-size bowl, add all dry spices to make Achar Gosht Masala.
- Now, take a small bowl, add lemon juice and add 1 tbs of achar gosht masala and mix them well and set aside for green chilies filling for extra taste.
- Now, cut or Slit and deseed green chilies and fill them with the mixture of lemon and masala and Set aside.
- Now, In remaining achar gosht masala add yogurt, ginger garlic and mix them well and prepare a paste.
- Now, Add meat, and mix well and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Take a pan, heat oil and add tomatoes and fry on high flame for 2 minutes, and add marinated meat and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Add ½ cup of water and cover and cook for 25 mins or until the meat is tender. Add water as required.
- Now fry the meat in paste until oil separates and Add masala filled green chilies and cover and let them simmer for 4 to 5 mins on low flame and your Achar Gosht recipe is ready to serve.