Kofta or Meatball recipes are famous all over the world due to their delicious and gravy ingredients and easy to cook at home. Today, we are going to share with you a very delicious and tasty ingredients recipe, known as a, Achari Kofta Recipe. People like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, or Naan according to their taste by using Raita or Salad Recipe.
Achari Kofta Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe pickle flavor recipe at home by using delicious and some spicy ingredients.
Ingredients To Prepare Achari Spice
- Coriander seeds ½ tbsp
- Mustard seeds ½ Tsp
- Fenugreek seeds ½ Tsp
- Nigella seeds 1 Tsp
- Fennel seeds 1 Tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Achari (Pickle Powder) masala to taste
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
Ingredients To Prepare Koftas
- Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
- Dawn foods kofta 10 to 12
Ingredients To Prepare Achari gravy
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Red chili whole 5 to 6
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red Onion Fried & crushed ¼ Cup
- Water 1 Cup or as required
- Fresh Coriander
- Fresh chilies
Direction For Achari Kofta Recipe
- Take a frying pan, add coriander seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds and cumin seeds, roast them well until fragrant and coarsely pound the spices by using mortar and pestle.
- Now, In yogurt, add Achari masala(Pickle Powder), red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix them well properly and set aside.
- Take a frying pan, add cooking oil and dawn foods koftas or any other, shallow fry for 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
- Now, In a wok, add cooking oil, red chili whole, and ginger garlic paste, saute them for a minute.
- Now, Add spiced yogurt and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now, Add fried red onions and mix them well.
- Now, Add water and bring it to boil, and add fried dawn foods kofta, stir them well, cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now, Sprinkle fresh coriander and green chilies and serve this delicious Achari kofta recipe.