Everyone like to eat different Potato and Chickpeas recipes due to their healthy and delicious taste. Today, we are going to share with you a very healthy and amazing South Asian recipe known as a Aloo chana chaat recipe. This recipe is famous in South Asian countries due to spicy and healthy taste. Mostly in South Asian countries like Pakistan and India People like to make this recipe on different occasions like Eid and in the Holy month of Ramadan. You can make this recipe at home just within 20 to 30 minutes approximately.
Aloo Chana Chaat Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Boiled potatoes 500-gm chopped in small cube form
- 5 finely chopped green chilis
- 50-gm boiled chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Sweet and Sour Dip 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chat masala
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- Take a bowl add boiled chickpeas, potatoes and mix them well.
- Now add all the ingredients in boiled chickpeas and potatoes and mix them well.
- Now, after mixing these ingredients add some mint leaves for extra taste.
You can add yogurt to this recipe for more and healthy flavor according to your taste.