Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and famous recipe of South Asian countries Pakistan and India. This recipe is full of tasty ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time and people like to eat this recipe with Boiled White rice or Bread, roti, and Naan. This recipe is known as a, Aloo Gosht Recipe.
Aloo Gosht Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given in the video below.
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- Onion Sliced 3
- Beef or Mutton ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chili 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Coriander powder 2 Tsp
- Green cardamom 4 to 5
- Cloves 4 to 5
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Water 2 cups or as required
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Onion Fried and grinded
- Potatoes Medium 3 to 4
- Water 1 cup or as required
- Whole spice powder ½ Tsp
- Cardamom powder ½ Tsp
- Nutmeg and mace powder ¼ Tsp
- Kewra essence ½ Tsp
- Green coriander Chopped
- Ginger Julienne
- Green chili 3 to 4
- Take a pot, add cooking oil and onion, fry till their color became brown, then grind fried onion and set aside.
- Take a pot, add cooking oil, beef and fry them for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, Add ginger and garlic and mix them well.
- Now, Add Kashmiri red chili, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, green cardamom, cloves and red chili powder, and mix them well and then add water, bring it to boil then Cover and let it cook until meat is done.
- Now, Add yogurt and cook until water dries and oil is separate.
- Now add fried and grinded onion and mix them well.
- Now, Add potatoes and water, mix them well, cover and cook till potatoes are tender and meat is done completely.
- Now, Add whole spice powder, cardamom powder, nutmeg and mace powder, green coriander, kewra essence, ginger and green chili.
- Now, Cover and put it on simmer for 1 to 2 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with White boiled rice and Bread, roti or naan.