Meat recipes are famous due to their taste and full of protein nutrients. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy, delicious and yummy recipe known as an Aloo keema recipe also called Fried minced meat and potato recipe. You can easily cook this recipe at home without any hard work approximately within 30 to 40 minutes.
Aloo Keema Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Aloo keema recipe is famous in South Asian countries Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. This recipe is very easy to cook and people serve this recipe with different types of bread like Roti, Naan, and Chapati etc. Here, we will guide you how to cook this recipe at home by using following ingredients and directions.
- 500-gram boiled minced goat/cow meat
- 2 medium-size chopped red onions
- 3 medium-size chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- 3 chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Chopped green coriander 2 tablespoon
- Half cup of cooking oil
- 2 medium-sized chopped potatoes in slice shape
- Take a wok add a half cup of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, red onions, garlic, ginger paste and salt and red pepper according to your taste and cook them well until they become in form of paste.
- Now chopped potatoes and green chopped chilies in the fried paste and cook these ingredients well for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now add boiled minced meat with these fried ingredients and mix them with minced meat well and cook for 20 minutes until the color of minced meat become brown.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with chopped green coriander and mix these ingredients well for 2 to 3 minutes.
Your aloo keema recipe or fried minced meat with potatoes are ready to serve. You can serve this recipe with roti or naan by using a soft drink. Here, you can check out more recipes like Minced Fried Chicken Meat Recipe.