Vegetable recipes are famous due to their healthy and natural ingredients and amazing taste. Today, we are going to share with your a very healthy and amazing vegetable recipe known as an Aloo Matar recipe also called Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe. Aloo Matar Recipe is a famous South Asian recipe and people of Pakistan and India love to eat this recipe with white rice or bread etc. you can cook this recipe at home within a short time 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Aloo Matar Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 500-gm green peas beans
- 1-kg chopped potatoes in cube form medium size
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 medium-sized chopped red onions
- 3 chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper powder according to your taste
- Black pepper just for sprinkle
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seed powder
- Take a medium sized wok and add a half cup of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped onions, chilies, and tomatoes with salt and red pepper and cook them in cooking until they become in form of paste.
- Now add green peas and chopped potatoes in the cooked paste and mix them well and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes medium-low heat.
- Now add 2 cups of water for gravy(optional) and cook these ingredients until potatoes and green peas become soft and cook well for 20 to 30 minutes. (Note: just for gravy dry the water and make the gravy thick by drying and some and for dry recipe dry the full water until potatoes and green peas cook well)
- After cooking or fry them add chopped coriander leaves above the cooked ingredients for extra taste.
Now your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with boiled white rice or bread like Roti, Naan, or Chapati.