People like to eat different types of vegetable recipes due to their healthy and natural taste. Here, we will tell you about a healthy and full of iron recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time 40 to 60 minutes approximately.
Aloo Palak recipe(spinach potato) with ingredients and directions
Aloo palak or fried spinach potatoes recipe is a famous South Asian recipe full of healthy ingredients and full of iron. People of South Asian countries like to eat this recipe in different style some people use spinach with meat or with chicken due to its healthy benefits. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe according to the given ingredients.
- 1 kg chopped spinach (Palak)
- Half kg potatoes in small cube shape
- 5 chopped green chilis
- 3 medium-sized chopped tomatoes
- 2 small chopped red onions
- salt ( According to your taste)
- Red pepper powder (According to your taste)
- Green chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic and ginger paste
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- Wash the chopped spinach and after drying the spinach put it into a bowl.
- Take a cooking pot of Medium-size add a half cup of oil put it over the medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, onions, and green chilis in heated oil.
- In this step add salt, red pepper powder and 1tsp of garlic and ginger paste and cook them well until all the ingredients become paste.
- Now add potatoes in the prepared paste of all ingredients and add a cup of water and cook them well until they become fried or soft.
- After frying the potatoes, now add chopped spinach with a half cup of cooking oil and a cup of water and cook them well until spinach become in form of paste and all the water is dry.
- Fry them well it will take up to 30 minutes approximately.
Aloo Palak recipe(spinach potato) with Nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used in this recipe.
Servings:1 Quantity:1 cup cooked
|Total Calories||149||Sodium||255 mg|
|Total Fats||4 g||Potassium||408 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||21 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fibers||7 g|
|Monounsaturated||3 g||Sugar||3 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||7 g|