Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious recipe of South Asian countries and people like to eat this recipe in breakfast with pickle and raita by using tea. This recipe is known as Aloo Paratha Recipe and very easy to cook at home within a short time approximately 20 to 30 minutes including preparation time.
Aloo Paratha Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home within a short time by using the following ingredients and directions that are given below.
- Potato 3 to 4 medium
- Red chili crushed 1 Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Carom seeds ¼ Tsp
- Crushed Coriander seeds 1 and ½ Tsp
- Crushed Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped Green chili 1 tbsp
- Green coriander 2-3 tbsp
- Cooking oil or Ghee for frying
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt 1 & ½ Tsp
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Water as required
Directions For Aloo Paratha
- The first step, Knead a smooth dough and rest for 15 minutes then peel and mash the boiled potatoes well.
- Now take a bowl, and add mashed potato, red chili crushed, salt, carom, coriander, cumin, green chili, green coriander, and give it a good mix, and your stuffing is ready.
- Now, Take dry flour in a plate for dusting and coating.
- Now, take out two small doughs and give them a round shape of a ball.
- Now, Press each dough ball a little between your palms to give them a shape, and coat it with dry flour.
- Now, Roll out the dough into round shape with the help of rolling pin and then set aside.
- Now, Roll out another dough and put filling or stuffing in the center of the dough, and place another round dough on the top, and seal the edges of dough and roll out carefully with the help of rolling pin.
- Now, Heat griddle and place rolled paratha on the griddle, and fry from both sides with ghee or cooking oil and your recipe is ready to serve.