Samosa recipes are the famous recipes of South Asian countries and people like to eat this recipe in different flavors like Minced beef samosa, Vegetable Samosa etc. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and tasty Samosa recipe that you can easily cook at home known as an Aloo Samosa Recipe.
Aloo Samosa Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious and amazing recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Ingredients For Dough
- All-purpose flour 2 Cups
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Carom seeds ½ Tsp
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Water ½ Cup as required
Ingredients For Potato Stuffing
- Potatoes Boiled ½ kg
- Peas 1 Cup
- Green Coriander chopped ½ Cup
- Green chilies Chopped 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Chaat masala ½ Tsp
- Whole spice powder ½ Tsp
- Cooking Oil 1 to 2 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 & ½ Tsp
- Oil for frying
- Take a medium-size bowl, and add all-purpose flour, salt, carom seeds, ghee and mix them well until crumbled.
- Now, Slowly add water and knead until it becomes in form smooth dough, and cover with a wet cloth and let it rest for 30 to 35 minutes approximately.
- Now take a small bowl, add potatoes and mash them slightly, add peas, coriander, green chilies, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, whole spice powder and mix all of these ingredients well.
- Take a pot, add oil, cumin seeds and mix them well, now add potato mixture and fry for 2 minutes and let it cool.
- Now, Wet your hands with water and knead the dough again.
- Now, Take a small dough, make a ball and coat with dry flour and roll out, in the oval shape with the help of rolling pin and cut the dough sheet into two pieces.
- Now, On one side of the dough, apply water, join two sides or edges to make a cone and press gently to seal the cone made from dough.
- Now, Fill the cone with potato stuffing, now apply water on the edges and bring the edges together and seal the edges properly.
- Prepare the other remaining samosas same as above and set aside.
- Now take a wok, heat oil and fry on medium low flame until the color of samosa become golden brown.