Egg recipes are famous all over the world and everyone like to eat eggs in different styles like in boil form, fried form or in another style. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing South Asian recipe known as a, Anda Ghotala Recipe made from amazing and full natural ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time 20 to 25 minutes approximately.
Anda Ghotala Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ Cup of cooking oil
- 2 medium size chopped red onions
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Tomatoes chopped 2 medium
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Green chilies chopped 2-3
- Fresh coriander chopped ¼ Cup
- Whole spice powder ¼ tsp
- Take a bowl, and add eggs, whisk well and set aside.
- Take a pot, and add oil, onion, and saute until translucent.
- Now, Add cumin seeds, tomatoes, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, green chilies and mix them well, cover them and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, Add fresh coriander and mix.
- After this, Add beaten eggs and mix them well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Sprinkle whole spice powder and serve with Naan, roti or chapati according to your taste.