Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and famous rice recipe and very easy to cook at home. This recipe is famous in Arabian countries with the name of Arabian Rice Recipe full of delicious and crispy chicken. You can make this recipe at home within a short time 30 to 40 minutes approximately including preparation time.
Arabian Rice Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbs
- Cloves 4 to 5
- Black peppercorns 8 to 9
- Rice Basmati 250 gm soaked 15 minutes
- Chicken powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Water 3 Cups
- Yellow food color 2 pinches
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Tomato ketchup ½ Cup
- Chili garlic sauce ½ Cup
- 1 Packet of Chicken shots 260 gms
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions For Arabian Rice
- Take a pot, add cooking oil, cloves, black peppercorns and mix them well.
- Now Add rice, chicken powder, garam masala powder and salt, mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Now, Add water, mix well and bring it to boil and cook until the rice is done.
- Now, Take out ½ cup of rice, and add yellow food color, mix them well and set aside.
- Now, In the remaining rice, add chopped green chilies and mix them well.
- Now, add yellow colored rice in remaining boiled rice, cover them and let it simmer on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes then fold them gently to mix.
Red Sauce Directions
- Now, In a squeeze bottle, add tomato ketchup, chili and garlic sauce, mix them well and set aside.
Chicken Shots Directions
- Take a wok, heat oil to fry the chicken shots until their color become golden brown and set aside.
- Take a serving dish, and add cooked rice, fried chicken shots, and drizzle red sauce above the rice and shots and serve them.