Every person likes to eat different types of salad recipes due to healthy ingredients that are used to make these delicious salad recipes. Here, we will tell you about a healthy and delicious salad recipe known as an Asian salad recipe. This salad recipe is famous in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. You can make this recipe just within a short time 5 to 10 minutes approximately.
Asian salad recipe with Ingredients and directions
Asian salad recipe is a famous recipe of South Asian countries. People like to eat this healthy salad recipe with different lunch and dinner recipes because this salad recipe helps them to digest the food.
- 2 to 3 cucumbers
- 1 red onion
- 2 Medium size carrots
- 1 small green leaf cabbage
- 1 radish
- 1 lemon
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Black pepper (according to your taste)
- Take a medium size glass bowl.
- Cut the cucumber in form of slices and put them in the bowl.
- Now cut the red onion in form of circle slices.
- Now chopped the carrots and radish in slice form.
- In last chopped the green cabbage according to your need.
- Now add all of these ingredients in a bowl and mix them well and salad leaf above them.
- In final step cut the lemon and sprinkle the juice of lemon above the salad with salt and black pepper according to your taste and mix them well.
Your Asian salad is ready to serve with different dishes. You can add cherry tomatoes slices in this salad recipe including different other ingredients.
Asian salad recipe with Nutritional facts
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this Asian salad recipe according to the ingredients that we used to make this recipe.
Servings:1 1 container (300 gs ea.)
|Total Calories||510||Sodium||990 mg|
|Total Fats||36 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||42 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||18 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||9 g|