Chicken recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing and tasty ingredients that are used to make this recipe. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips Recipe.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Total Servings: 6
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Salt according to your taste
- Red Pepper according to your taste
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven, over 400F or 200C temperature.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and season with salt and black pepper.
- Take a re-sealable plastic bag, combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning.
- Now, Add the seasoned chicken strips into the flour mixture and seal the bag. Shake until the chicken strips are well coated with the flour mixture.
- Now, Beat 3 eggs in a small bowl and dip each piece of chicken until every piece of chicken is well coated.
- Take another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and coat each piece of chicken with the mixture.
- Now, Put the coated chicken strips on a greased baking sheet and bake them for 35 to 40 minutes, flipping halfway, and bake until their color become golden brown.