Baked Teriyaki chicken is a much-requested recipe which is very easy to double if the guests exceed the serving quantity. Perfect for the dinner parties!
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Cornstarch 1 Tbsp
- Cold Water 1 Tbsp
- White Sugar ½ Cup
- Soya Sauce ½ Cup
- Cider Vinegar ¼ Cup
- Garlic, Minced 1 Clove
- Ground Ginger 1 clove Tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper ¼ Tsp
- Skinless Chicken Thighs 12 Pcs
- Take a small saucepan and mix cornstarch, cold water, sugar, garlic, soya sauce, vinegar, ginger and ground black pepper. Let it cook on simmer until the sauce thickens and becomes bubbly.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Brush the chicken with sauce thoroughly and place them on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for around 30 minutes until the juices run clear out of it. Keep brushing with sauce after every 10 minutes while cooking.
- Serve hot along with desired sauces or ketchup.