The Bart’s crab cake is loved by most. It is sumptuous and mouthwatering and perfect for those who prefer white meat over red meat.
Bart’s Crab Cake Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Bart’s Fish Tales
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened 4 Oz
- Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise divided 3⁄4 cup
- Eggs 2 Pcs
- Lime juice 1 Tbsp.
- Lump crabmeat, drained & flaked 1 Lb
- Saltine crackers, crushed 30 Pcs
- Small red, green and yellow pepper each, finely chopped 1 Pc
- Small onion, finely chopped 1 Pc
- Butter 1 Tbsp
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard 2 Tsp
- Mix cream cheese, quarter cup mayo, eggs & lime juice in a bowl to blend.
- Add crabmeat, crushed cracker crumbs, chopped peppers and onion & mix well.
- Shape mixture into 16 uniform patties.
- Butter & oil in large skillet on medium heat to melt butter.
- Add crab patties & cook for 4 to 5 mins. on each side or until firm & both sides turn golden brown.
- Mix remaining mayo & mustard until blended.
- Serve with crab cakes.