Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious BBQ recipe that you can easily prepare at home within a short time by using delicious ingredients. This recipe is known as a BBQ Kaleji Recipe.
BBQ Kaleji Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious recipe at home by using the following ingredients given below.
- Mutton liver ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ Tsp
- Cumin powder ½ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder ½ Tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 & ½ Tsp
- Red chili crushed ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add mutton liver, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, red chili crushed, salt and cooking oil, mix them well and marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now, Stew marinated mutton liver pieces on skewers.
- Now, Put the skewers on BBQ grill or pan fry until done and basting with cooking oil.