Here, you go with an amazing and delicious recipe that you can easily prepare at home within a short time. This recipe is made from minced meat and with other delicious ingredients and people like to eat this recipe with Bread, roti, and naan. This recipe is known as a Beef Bihari Kabab Recipe.
Beef Bihari Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and given instructions below.
- Mustard oil ½ cup
- Onion 2
- Yogurt 1 & ½ Cup
- Poppy Seeds 1 ½ Tbs
- Raw Papaya 2 Inch
- Water 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Beef Undercut steaks 1 kg
- Salt 1 Tbsp
- Mustard oil 2 Tsp
- Ginger Paste 2 Tbsp
- Black Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
- Green Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 Tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds Powder 1 Tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 2 Tbsp
- Cooking Oil for brushing skewers
- Take a bowl, add meat, salt, and 2 tsp cooking oil and mix them well and Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now, in ¾ cup cooking oil saute sliced red onion until soft and pink and Grind sauteed sliced onions with yogurt and set aside.
- Now, Grind raw papaya and poppy seeds with ½ cup water and set aside.
- Now, In marinated meat, add onion and yogurt mix, papaya poppy seeds paste and all the spices and mix them well then Marinate for 3 hours.
- Now, Add remaining mustard oil and mix them well.
- In the last step, Hook steaks on skewers and bbq or grill them until done.