Every person likes to eat burger recipes due to their healthy and amazing taste. Burger recipes are top in the list of fast food. Today, we are going to share with you a very tasty and amazing recipe from burger recipes menu known as a Beef Burger Recipe. You can make this recipe at home easily.
Beef Burger Recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will share with you this healthy recipe that how to make this recipe by using following ingredients and directions.
- 500 gm minced beef
- Half cup of cooking oil
- 2 Bun burgers
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper according to your taste
- Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of medium size red onion 2 for each burger
- 2 slices of medium size tomatoes 1 for each burger
- 2 salad leafs, one for each burger
- 4 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Directions for Minced beef patties
- Take a bowl and add minced beef with salt and red pepper and mix these ingredients well.
- Now make 2 medium size circle shape patties of this beef.
- Take a wok and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now put minced beef patties in heated cooking oil and cook each side of minced beef patties until they become medium-brown color.
Your minced beef patties for beef burger recipe is ready.
Directions for Beef Burger
- Put downside of a burger on a plate and spread 2 tablespoons of ketchup and mayonnaise on each burger and spread them.
- Now put fried beef patties one burger one for each burger and add cheese according to your taste on beef patties.
- Now add slices of tomatoes and red onions one each burger.
- In the last step add salad leaf one each beef patties and cover with the upside of the burger.
Your beef burger recipe is ready to serve with ketchup or mayonnaise and you can also serve with soft drink/ french fries.Here, you can check our other more recipes like Crispy Chicken Burger Recipe.
NOTE: Never eat more than one burger at a time because this thing will become a cause of fat.