Beef recipes are famous all over the world due to their healthy and amazing ingredients and full of healthy nutrients. Today, we are going to share with you a delicious and cheesy recipe with the combination of beef that you can easily cook and home known as Beef And Cheese Tortellini Bake Recipe.
Beef And Cheese Tortellini Bake Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Source: Tasty Junior via Facebook
Servings: 6 to 8 persons
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 pound minced beef
- Salt according to your taste
- Red and Black Pepper powder according to your taste
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup of sliced basil
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1¼ pounds cooked and drained tortellini cheese
- Preheat Oven 375F or 190C temperature.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to a saucepan and brown the beef over medium-high heat in heated olive oil. Season with salt and red, black pepper powder according to your taste.
- Move the minced beef to one side of the hot pan and add chopped red onions and garlic.
- Mix them in the dried herbs and crushed tomatoes. Bring to a boil and cook them for 5 to 10 minutes, and stirring occasionally. 5. Now add salt and red, black pepper powder as necessary and mix them and remove from heat.
- Spoon a thin layer of minced meat sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer as following tortellini, cheese, basil, sauce, tortellini, cheese, basil, sauce, and cheese.
- Now bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Now your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with any soft cold drink or other recipes that you like.