Beef recipes are famous all over the world due to their delicious ingredients and taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing beef patties recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time. This recipe is known as a Beef Galawati Kabab Recipe.
Beef Galawati Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and by following the directions given in detail recipe and video.
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Onion fried 2 large
- Curd hanged 2 tbsp
- Chickpeas roasted 3 tbsp
- 6 Almonds
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Green cardamom 3 to 4
- Black peppercorns 8 to 10
- Cloves 4
- Nutmeg ½ piece
- Mace 4 to 5 strands
- Black cumin seeds ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
- Charcoal for smoke
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Take minced beef, add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, raw papaya paste and mix these ingredients well and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Take a blender, add fried onion, curd and blend them well and set aside.
- Take a frying pan, add chickpeas, almonds, cinnamon stick, green cardamom, black pepper corns, cloves, nutmeg, mace and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add black cumin seeds and cumin seeds, and mix them well and roast these ingredients until fragrant.
- Take a spice mill, add roasted spices and blend them to make a fine powder and set aside.
- Now take a chopper, add marinated beef, onion, and yogurt mixture, ground spices and chop them until they combine well and give it a charcoal smoke for 3 minutes.
- Now, Grease your hands with cooking oil, take a mixture and make patties of equal sizes from the mixture.
- Now take a frying pan, heat cooking oil and fry patties on the low flame from both sides until their color becomes golden brown.