Pizza recipes are famous all over the world in top fast food menus due to their taste and different flavors like chicken, vegetable, beef and Cheese flavors. Today, we are going to share with you a delicious and amazing pizza recipe made from totally natural ingredients known as a Beef Pizza Recipe. You can easily bake this recipe at home within a short time.
Beef Pizza Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this beef pizza recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Ingredients for pizza dough
- 2 cups of white flour
- 1 teaspoon of instant Yeast
- Half Warm Water (As per Need)
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Egg 1
- Olive Oil 2 teaspoons
- 1 cup of boneless chopped boiled beef
Ingredient for Pizza Sauce
- Tomato slices 5 pieces
- Tomato ketchup 2 teaspoons
- Red Onion ¼ tsp
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper powder ½ tsp
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Oregano 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive Oil 3 teaspoon
Ingredients for Pizza Topping
- Chopped red and green capsicum
- 1 cup of red onion slices
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Mushrooms Cubes
- Garlic Paste 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup of chopped boneless boiled beef
Directions for Pizza Sauce
- Add Onion and garlic in warm olive oil.
- Stir them until their color become half golden.
- Now stir tomatoes, tomato ketchup, Oregano, Salt, and Red Chili powder in half golden red Onion.
- Stir all mixture and make the normal thick sauce over medium heat.
- Need 4 to 5 minutes for pizza sauce.
Directions for Pizza Dough
- Stir instant Yeast in 4 teaspoons of half warm water to produce its effect.
- Now stir salt and sugar and eggs in white flour and use instant yeast with half warm water to make the pizza dough.
- Use this pizza dough after 2-3 hrs when its size become double of the actual size of flour.
Directions For Beef Pizza
- Preheat your oven at 180c.
- Make a bread of pizza dough, then put 1 tsp oil before putting bread of pizza dough on the tray.
- Apply pizza sauce over the pizza dough base.
- Spread all chopped ingredients including chopped boiled beef and other ingredients over pizza sauce then add topping mixture over the ingredients and then bake it at least for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Now your beef Pizza recipe is ready to serve.
You can serve this recipe with soft drink and with other ingredients like tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
Here you can check our other pizza recipes like Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe.