Rice recipes are famous all over the world and people like to eat these recipes in different taste with different ingredients like Chinese Egg fried rice, Chicken Biryani recipe etc. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Asian Rice or Pulao Recipe known as a Beef Pulao Recipe. People of South Asian countries like to cook this recipe on Eid Occasions etc. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home.
Beef Pulao Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious Pulao rice recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Ingredients For Bouquet Garni
- Cloves 9 to 10
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Black cardamom 1
- Black pepper corns ½ Tsp
- Fennel seeds ½ Tsp
- Coriander seeds ½ tbsp
- Cumin seeds ½ tbsp
- Bay leaves 2
Ingredients For Stock
- Beef ½ Kg
- Water 1.5 liter
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ Tsp
- Onion sliced 1 medium
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Onion sliced 1 medium
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed ½ Tsp
- Red chili crushed 1 Tsp
- Black pepper crushed ½ Tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Yogurt whisk ½ Cup
- Green chilies 2
- Mint leaves chopped ½ Cup
- Stock 3 Cups
- Rice ½ kg soaked for 30 minutes
Directions For Bouquet Garni
- Take a muslin cloth, add cloves, cinnamon sticks, black cardamom, black peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, bay leaves and wrap it to make a bouquet garni.
Directions For Stock and Pulao
- Take a cooker, add beef, water, ginger, and garlic paste, onion, salt, bouquet garni and bring it to boil, cover and cook until the meat is done.
- Now, Remove bouquet garni and discard it.
- Now, Remove the meat, set aside and cook beef stock until it reduces to 3 Cups.
- Take a pot, add oil and onion, fry until their color becomes, golden brown.
- Now, Add ginger and garlic paste and mix them well.
- Now, Add cooked meat, turmeric powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, red chili crushed, black pepper crushed, garam masala powder, salt and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add yogurt, mix well and cook on high flame until the water is reduced and oil is separate.
- Now, Add green chilies, mint leaves and mix them well with above-cooked ingredients.
- Now, Add beef stock and mix well, add rice and mix well with stock.
- Now, Cook on high flame until water is reduced to ½ cup, cover and steam cook for 8 to 10 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with mint raita.