Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and Eid special Minced meat recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time by using amazing and delicious ingredients.This recipe is a famous South Asian recipe people like to eat this recipe with Roti, Bread, or Naan by using Raita. This recipe is known as a Beef Reshmi Kabab Recipe.
Beef Reshmi Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious ingredient Eid Special Recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Beef minced ½ kg
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ tbsp
- Green chilies 4 to 5
- Onion slices 1 medium
- Fresh coriander & Mint leaves ½ Cup
- Bread slices 2
- Water 1 to 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Chickpea powder roasted 2 tbsp
- Coconut powder 1 tbsp
- Cream 1 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Coal for smoke
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions For Beef Reshmi Kabab
- Take Minced beef, add salt, raw papaya paste, and ginger garlic paste, mix these ingredients well and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Now take a chopper, add green chilies, onion, fresh coriander and mint leaves, bread slices, water and chop them well.
- Now, add the marinated minced beef, red chili powder, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chickpea powder, coconut powder, cream, butter and chop them until they combined well.
- Now, Give a coal smoke for 3 minutes to the mixture and Grease your hands with cooking oil generously, take a mixture and make kebabs.
- Now, Take a grill pan/frying pan, heat cooking oil and fry kebabs on low flame until their color becomes golden brown.
Here, you can check our other Reshmi Kabab recipe known as a Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe.