Halwa recipes are famous recipes of South Asian countries and people of Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh like to eat these recipes on different occasions in different flavors. Today, we are going to share with you a very healthy Halwa or Pudding recipe known as Besan (Gram Flour) Halwa Recipe also called Gram Flour Halwa Recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within a short time approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
Besan (Gram Flour) Halwa Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
- 250-gm Gram flour
- 250-gram ghee or butter
- Sugar according to your taste
- Milk 250-gm
- 1 cup of chopped almonds and pistachio
- Silver cover
- Take a deep wok add ghee or butter over medium-high heat.
- Now add gram flour or besan and cook for 10 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Now after cooking the gram flour add milk and cook gram flour with milk until the milk is dry.
- After adding milk, now add sugar according to your taste and mix well.
- In the last step, take a bowl or a plate and add all the cooked gram flour halwa or besan halwa on the plate and spread well.
- Now spread chopped almonds and pistachio as a layer over the halwa recipe.
Now your Besan halwa recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with tea or any other recipe according to your taste.