Hard-cooked eggs, tender golden potatoes, and celery are what that makes this creamy potato salad yummy and nutritious.
Best Creamy Potato Salad Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Aussie Griller
- Potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes 2 Lbs
- Zesty Italian Dressing 1⁄4 Cup
- Hard-Cooked Eggs, chopped 3 Pcs
- Stalk Celery, thinly sliced 1 Pcs
- Green Onions, thinly sliced 2 Pcs
- Chopped Fresh Dill 1 Tbsp
- Mayo Homestyle Real Mayonnaise ½ Cup
- Boil potatoes in water in a saucepan for 15 minutes. Check by piercing knife for tenderness.
- Drain when ready and place warm potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and keep tossing to coat evenly.
- Add eggs, celery, onions, and dill.
- Mix lightly and stir in mayo.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until chilled.
- Serve cold.