Vegetable recipes are famous due to their healthy and natural taste. today, we are going to share with you a healthy and amazing South Asian Vegetable Recipe known as a Bhindi Fry Recipe also called Ladyfinger Fry recipe. You can Make this recipe at home just within 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Bhindi Fry Recipe (LadyFinger Fry Recipe) With Ingredients and Directions
Bhindi fry recipe is a famous South Asian countries recipe full of natural ingredients and easy to cook. People of South Asian countries like to eat this recipe with bread, roti, or naan. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using following ingredients and directions.
- Half kg lady finger
- 3 chopped red onions
- 3 chopped medium-size tomatoes
- 4 chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper powder according to your taste
- Cumin seed powder half teaspoon
- Half cup of cooking oil
- Take a bowl and cut every lady finger into 2 to 3 pieces by putting out the cap of ladyfinger then wash and dry.
- Take a wok add cooking oil over medium-high heat and fry the ladyfingers until their color become greenish brown.
- Now put out the fried ladyfingers from the cooking oil.
- Now add chopped red onions, tomatoes and green chilies with salt and red pepper and cook them well until they become in form of paste.
- Now add cumin seed powder with ginger and garlic paste cook them.
- In the last step now add fried ladyfingers in the cooked paste and mix them well and cook them well for 15 to 20 minutes.
Your Fried ladyfinger recipe is ready to serve. You can serve this recipe with bread, roti, and Naan by using Mint Raita Recipe. Here, you can check our Mint Raita Recipe.