Everyone loves cakes and if that’s a Blueberry Cheese Cake then yummy! – the only words you listen to! A piece of cake that will trigger your taste buds – essentially be a part of your lunch of dinner. Today, we are going to share you with the delicious recipe of Blue Berry Cheese Cake with ingredients and directions to bake.
Blueberry Cheese Cake Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious and soft spongy cheese cake at home by using following ingredients and directions given below.
Ingredients for Blueberry Cheese Cake
- Yogurt ½ Kg
- Biscuits 200 Grms
- Butter3 & ½ Tbsp
- Gelatin powder 1 Tbsp
- Water Luke warm 2-3 Tbsp
- Cream cheese 200 gms
- Cream ½ Cup
- Sugar powdered ¾ Cup
- Lemon juice ½ Tbsp
- Blueberry topping
Directions for Blueberry Cheese Cake
- Take a bowl and spread a cotton cloth in it. Add yogurt and tie up all four edges of the cloth to hang the pot somewhere so the water strains out of the yogurt
- Crumble the biscuits in a blender or crusher, once biscuits are almost crumbled, add melted butter and blend them together for 30 seconds
- Take a cake pan of required size (may be 9 inches) and pour the mixture of biscuits and butter in the empty pan. Put the pan into refrigerator for 20 minutes until it is hard and all set as the base
- Take lukewarm water in a bowl and pour into Gelatin power, mix it well and put it aside for few minutes
- Open the pot of the yogurt that is strained and put it in a bowl, add Cream Cheese and Cream. Now, mix them well with a beater until smooth mixture is formed
- Add dissolved Gelatin, Sugar and Lemon Juice into the mixture of Yogurt and Cheese. Beat them together for 2 minutes
- When the mixture is uniform, pour it onto the refrigerated cake base in the pan and spread it evenly.
- Put the pan into refrigerator for another 1 hour
- Add Blueberry topping as needed on top and refrigerate for 3-4 hours
- Serve the chilled delicious blueberry cheese cake!