Who wouldn’t want a delicious salad which has the squid as its main ingredient? I guess everyone would! Check out this Calamari Salad Recipe;
Calamari Salad Recipe with Ingredients & Directions:
- Squid cleaned 2 Lb
- Dry White Wine ¼ Cup
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-Ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic cloves peeled, whole 2 Pcs
- Dried hot red pepper flakes ¼ Tsp
- Bay Leaf 1 Pc
- Sprigs Fresh Parsley 4 Pcs
- VINAIGRETTE DRESSING Finely-Minced garlic 2 Tsp
- Finely-chopped fresh parsley 3 Tbsp
- Lemon Juice 2 Tbsp
- Red Wine Vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Finely Chopped red onion ½ Cup
- Olive Oil ½ Cup
- Prep the squid by cutting the tube into strips about half an inch wide and tentacles into bite appropriate pieces. It should be about 3 and a half cups volume wise.
- Put the squid in a saucepan and fill it with water enough to cover the squid. Then add the red vinegar, salt, peppers, red pepper flakes, garlic cloves, bay leaf and parsley sprigs.
- After bringing the mixture to boil, reduce the heat and let it cook for a minute or until the squid gets firm.
- Mix vinaigrette in a bowl and toss the squid with them. The salad is ready. Serve either warm or cold.