Today, we are going to share with you a famous and spicy ingredients recipe and easy to prepare at home within a short time. This recipe is famous in South Asian countries and people like to eat this recipe according to their taste some people like to eat this recipe with spicy ingredients and some people like to eat this recipe with yogurt combination. This recipe is known as a Chana Chaat Recipe.
Chana Chaat Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this spicy chaat recipe at home with yogurt by using the given ingredients and directions given below.
- Boiled or canned Chickpea ½ Kg
- Gram flour 2 Tablespoon
- Water 1 Cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 ½ Teaspoon
- Tamarind (water) 1 Cup
- Potatoes Cubes 1 to 2
- Tomato Chopped 1 to 2
- Red Onion Chopped 1
- Green Chili 1 to 2
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup
- Chaat Masala or all spices powder ½ Tablespoon
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoon
Directions For Chana Chaat Recipe
- First, boil the potatoes with yellow artificial or food color then Drain and cut the potatoes in cubes.
- Take a pan, add 1 cup of water and add gram flour. Mix them well to avoid the lumps.
- Now, Add salt, red chili powder, coriander and cumin seed powder and cook them until gram flour is cooked well.
- Now, Add chickpea, onions, tomatoes, and tamarind water and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Now, Dish out in a bowl.
- Now, Beat yogurt and add a layer of potatoes then add yogurt layer on chickpeas.
- Now, Add green chili for Garnish and add chaat masala and serve.
You can serve this recipe with your favorite ingredients like a soft drink or any other juice recipe according to your taste.