Everyone likes to eat different beef recipes due to their amazing taste and yummy ingredients. Today we are going to share with you an Amazing Minced beef recipe famous in South Asian Countries Like India, and Pakistan. This recipe is a famous recipe of Pakistan’s city Peshawar and this recipe is famous from Peshawar and easy to cook at home within a short time. This recipe is known as a Chapli Kabab Recipe.
Chapli Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Beef Mince ½ kg
- Pomegranate seeds crushed, soaked and drained 2 Tbsp
- Whole spices powder 1 Tsp
- Gram flour roasted 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 3 to 4
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Chili flakes 2 tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted and crushed 1 Tbsp
- Coriander leaves ½ cup
- Red Onions chopped ½ cup
- 1 Egg
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped ½ cup
- Cooking Oil
- First, Soak Pomegranate seeds in warm water for 10 to 12 minutes. Then, remove excess water and grind them.
- Now, take a medium-size bowl and add minced beef, soaked dry pomegranate seeds, whole spices powder, roasted gram flour, chopped green chilies, salt, red chili flakes, coriander seeds, chopped coriander leaves, chopped red onion, butter, and egg and mix these ingredients well. After this put the mixture in the Refrigerator for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Before frying the patties add tomatoes, mix well. Make a patty and add a tomato slice on top and fry each side of patty for 4 to 5 minutes on low flame until it done and Try to Avoid turning sides in between.
- Now, Serve Chapli Kababs with Knorr Tomato Ketchup and Knorr Chili Garlic Sauce.