Chicken fast food recipes are the most famous recipes in the list of fast food recipes due to their amazing and delicious taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing fast food recipe full of tasty and yummy ingredients and easy to cook at home known as a Cheesy Chicken Parm Bites Recipe.
Cheesy Chicken Parm Bites Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Total Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 ball of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- Oil to fry
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- In the first step, Cut the chicken tenders into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Now, Take a knife and carefully cut or make a hole into the chicken tenders. Make sure to not cut all the ways to the other side of chicken tenders.
- Now, Stuff the holes of chicken tenders with the mozzarella cheese.
- Add garlic powder, dried basil, dried parsley, and salt to the panko bread crumbs and mix them well in a bowl.
- Now, Batter the chicken in flour, eggs, and then panko bread crumb mixture.
- Now, Add around 1-inch of oil to a pan and heat until around 350F to 175C temperature.
- Now, Fry the chicken tenders from both sides until fully cooked and golden brown.
Now, your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with ketchup or mayonnaise.