Cheesy Oven Roasted Fingerling Fries consists of roasted potatoes, aromatic herbs, and delicious cheese. It surely has some unique ingredients that make it stand out from rest of the recipes.
Cheesy Oven Roasted Fingerling Fries Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Fingerling Potato, cut in half lengthwise 13 Pounds
- Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
- Melted Butter 2 Tbsp
- Garlic Salt 1 Tsp
- Shredded Fontina Cheese 1 Cup
- Fresh Basil, torn
- Fresh Parsley, torn
- Chopped Chives
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the halved potatoes, butter, olive oil, garlic salt and fresh black pepper in a large bowl.
- Cut 4 sheets of Aluminum Foil of about 16 inches long. Put the potato mixture dividing equally onto the 4 sheets of foil. Double fold at the top and ends to seal each packet by bringing foil up but leaving space for heat to circulate in each.
- Arrange 4 packets on a baking sheet, and place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Wear oven gloves. Remove 1 packet from the oven carefully cut along the top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape and then open foil packet. Check to see if the potatoes are tender and fully cooked using a fork. If not, place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once properly cooked, top each potato portion with herbs and cheese. Wait for the cheese to melt before you serve.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.