The classic ground meat dinner favorite is a must try. It is combined and served with tomato salsa and melty cheese. Try this Cheesy Salsa-Mini Meatloaves Recipe at your home today!
Cheesy Salsa-Mini Meatloaves Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Kraft Recipes
- Ground Lean Beef 1 Lb
- Onions Finely Chopped ½ Cup
- Egg 1 Pc
- Saltine Crackers, finely crushed (approximately ½ Cup )
- Mexican Style Finely Shredded Cheese, divided 1½ Cup
- Thick & Chunky Salsa, divided 1 Cup
- Set oven heat to 400°F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients mentioned above with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Spray mini muffin cups with cooking spray & press mixture into 12 cups.
- Use spatula or knife to make an indentation in the center of each cup.
- Cover baking sheet with a foil and place muffin pans on it.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 160°F or until all meat-loaves are done.
- Top with salsa & cheese conserved.
- Bake for 03 minutes and wait until all cheese is melted.
- Serve with mixed green salad & slices of whole-wheat bread & with additional salsa