Hey, guys today we are going to share with you an amazing and creamy recipe with delicious ingredients and easy to cook within a short time. This recipe is famous as a fast food recipe in the category of Chicken and pasta recipes, known as a Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine Recipe.
Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below step by step.
Ingredients For Fettuccine
- Fettuccine Pasta 250 gms
- Cooking Oil 1 Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
Ingredients For Chicken
- Chicken Julienne 300 gm
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Black Pepper grounded ½ Tsp
- Crushed Garlic 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
Ingredients For Alfredo Sauce
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Cream 1 ¼ Cup
- Garlic Powder 1 Tsp
- Mushrooms finely chopped ¼ Cup
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1 Tsp
- Milk ¾ Cup
- Cheddar Cheese or cream cheese 2 tbsp
- Dried Parsley 1 Tsp
- Bell Pepper ½ Cup
Ingredients For Garnish
- Parmesan Cheese ¼ Cup
- Parsley for Garnishing
Directions Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine Recipe
- First, Boil the fettuccine pasta with water, salt, and cooking oil. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside in a bowl.
- Take, a pan add cooking oil, crushed garlic, chicken, salt and black pepper and stir fry on high flame till chicken is done and Set aside.
- Now, For Alfredo Sauce, add butter, cream, mushrooms, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and milk in a pan and cook until mixture become, thick. Once the mixture becomes thick, then add cheese and dried parsley and mix them well with the whisk so it should be smooth.
- Now, Add Parmesan and save 1 Tsp for garnishing then Add bell pepper in last and set aside.
- Now, For Plating, add pasta first, then pour Alfredo sauce, sprinkle cooked chicken and lastly add parmesan cheese and parsley on the top for garnishing and serve this recipe with soft drink or juice according to your taste.