Everyone like to eat different rice recipe according to their taste. Some people like a normal rice recipe and some people like spicy rice recipes according to their taste. Today, we are going to share with you a famous South Asian recipe known as a Chicken Biryani Recipe. You can easily cook this recipe at home within a short time 50 to 60 minutes approximately.
Chicken Biryani Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions
- Chicken 1 kg in medium-size pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 2tb spoon of Red Pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste
- 2 chopped red onions in slice shape
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 750-gm boiled rice
- 4 tablespoons of biryani masala
- 2 bay leaf for making taste
Directions for onions
- Take a medium-sized wok and add a half cup of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add a half cup of chopped red onions slices in heated oil.
- Cook them until their color become dark brown.
- Put Out the fried red onion in a bowl.
Directions for chicken
- Put a half cup of cooking oil in a large pot over medium-high heat
- Now add 4 tablespoons of biryani masala and 2 teaspoons of garlic paste in cooking oil.
- Add salt, red, and black pepper with other ingredients.
- Add bay leaf and a half cup of water and cook these ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add chicken and a half cup of water and mix these ingredients slowly and concisely and cook them well for 20 minutes.
- During the cooking of chicken make normal gravy for the biryani recipe.
Directions for Biryani
- Now add boiled rice in cooked chicken with gravy.
- Cover them for the 10 minutes over low-medium heat.
- After 10 minutes now mix all the ingredients that every ingredient mix with each other well.
- You can add some pickle for more spicy and unique taste.
Your Chicken Biryani recipe is ready to serve. You can serve this recipe with yogurt or mint raita recipe for more taste. Here, you can check our more rice recipes like Vegetable Rice Recipe.