People like to chicken recipes with different taste and ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and tasty Chicken recipe, a famous recipe of South Asian countries known as a Chicken Boneless Handi Recipe. You can cook this recipe at home within a short time 30 to 35 minutes approximately.
Chicken Boneless Handi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this South Asian Recipe at home within a short time by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Green chilies 4 to 5
- Peanuts unsalted ¼ cup
- Sesame seeds) 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ¼ Cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- Black pepper crushed 1 & ½ Tsp
- Olper’s cream ¼ Cup
- Chicken boneless cubes 2-inch ½ kg
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbs
- Green cardamom powder ½ Tsp
- Green coriander chopped 2 tbs
- Take a grinder, add green chilies, peanuts, sesame seeds and yogurt, blend them well and add water to make a paste.
- Take a medium size bowl, add blended paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, olper’s cream and mix these ingredients well.
- Now add chicken, mix well and marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Now take a handi, add oil, butter and let it melt, now add marinated chicken and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Cover and cook the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken is done and oil separates.
- Now, Add green cardamom powder and green coriander, cover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve.