Fast food recipes are famous all over the world and people like to eat fast food recipes due to their delicious and amazing ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing chicken recipe with amazing cheesy and crispy ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time. This recipe is known as a Chicken Cheese Cubes Recipe and people like to eat this crispy and cheesy recipe by using soft drinks or other recipes according to their taste.
Chicken Cheese Cubes Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this cheesy and crispy chicken cubes recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Chicken boneless cubes 300 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tsp
- Chili sauce 2 Tsp
- Red chili powder 3 Tsp
- Mixed herbs 2 Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- 2 Eggs + Milk 3 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp + All-purpose flour 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese cubes
- Breadcrumbs as required
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions For Chicken Cheese Cubes Recipe
- Take a chopper, add chicken boneless cubes, ginger garlic paste, chili sauce, red chili powder, mixed herbs, salt, fresh coriander and chop them until they combine well.
- Now, take a bowl, add eggs, milk and whisk them well and set aside.
- Now, take a bowl, add corn flour and all-purpose flour, mix them well and set aside.
- Now, take the mixture, grease the working surface with cooking oil, spread the mixture and place mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese cubes, cover them with the mixture and make a ball.
- Now, Coat in corn flour + all-purpose flour mixture and make a square shape.
- Now dip them in beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs and freeze it for 2 hours.
- Now take a wok, heat cooking oil and deep fry until their color become, golden brown.