Paratha and chicken recipes are famous all over the world and people of South Asian countries like to eat these recipes with different taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Paratha and chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time. This recipe is known as a Chicken Cheese Paratha Roll Recipe.
Chicken Cheese Paratha Roll Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tikka masala 2 tbsp
- Chicken cubes 250-gm
- Cooking Oil 1 to 2 tbs
Cheese Sauce Ingredients
- Butter 2 tbs
- Wheat flour 1 & ½ tbs
- Milk 1 & ½ Cups
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese 100-gm
- Cream cheese 3 to 4 tbs
- Milk if required
Paratha Dough Ingredients
- All-purpose flour 1 & ¼ Cups
- Wheat flour ½ Cup
- Sugar 1 tbs
- Salt ½ tsp
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Water as required
- Cooking Oil as required
- Ghee as required
Directions For Chicken
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, tikka masala and mix them well.
- Now, add chicken, mix and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and marinated chicken and cook until chicken is done, cook well.
Directions For Cheese Sauce
- Take a saucepan, add butter and let it melt, now add wheat flour and mix them well.
- Now, gradually add milk and mix them well.
- Now, add salt and black pepper powder and mix them well.
- Now, add cheddar cheese and cream cheese and mix them well.
- If required add milk and mix with above ingredients until desired thickness.
Directions For Paratha Dough
- Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar, salt, oil, and mix them well.
- Now, add water gradually and knead a smooth dough, cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Now, grease your hands with cooking oil and knead the dough again.
- Now, take out one small dough and give them a round shape of a ball, and coat in dry wheat flour and roll out with the help of rolling pin.
- Now, apply cooking oil and sprinkle wheat flour, cut dough from the center and roll out one edge, twist and press the dough.
- Now, Coat the dough in dry wheat flour and roll out with a rolling pin.
- On a griddle, heat ghee or cooking oil and fry the paratha from both sides with ghee and set aside.
Direction For Assembling
- After preparing the paratha, Now, Place butter paper, add cooked chicken, cheese sauce, and onion on the paratha and roll these ingredients in paratha.