Different chicken recipes are famous due to their amazing and yummy taste and people like to eat in different flavors. Today, we are going to share with you a very unique and amazing chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home within a minimum time 30 to 35 minutes approximately known as a Chicken Enchilada Nachos Recipe.
Chicken Enchilada Nachos Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1¾ cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and red pepper according to your taste
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 diced tomato
- Cilantro leaves
- Queso fresco
- Preheat the oven over 40℉ to 205C.
- Now, Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil and flour. Now, Whisk together and cook them gently until it resembles wet sand, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, Add the tomato paste and mix. Add chicken stock, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper and mix them well.
- Now, Bring up to a simmer and cook about 5 minutes until sauce becomes normal thick. Now, Remove this from heat and set aside and Reserve ½ cup.
- Mix the shredded chicken with about ½ cup of the reserved sauce.
- Now, Place a layer of tortilla chips in a skillet. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture over the tortilla chips. Drizzle some enchilada sauce over the top of all ingredients layer.
- Now, repeat the same step like above step.
- Now, Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Now, Start topping with sour cream, diced tomato, cilantro, and crumbled queso fresco. Serve immediately.