People like to eat different chicken and nachos recipe due to their cheesy and crispy flavor. Today, we will share with you a healthy and amazing recipe known as Chicken Fajita Nachos Recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within 1 hour approximately.
Chicken Fajita Nachos Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 3 cubed shape boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 4 sliced cloves of garlic
- 3 sliced lengthwise bell peppers, seeds removed
- Juice of 1 lime/lemon
- 13-ounce bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups of shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Optional Topping Ingredients
- Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Add the chicken breast in a bowl and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin and mix them well with chicken.
- Now, in a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook chicken until slightly charred and no longer pink. Cook chicken in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan or pot. Remove cooked chicken from the skillet, and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat another tablespoon of cooking oil, add red onions and cook for a couple of minutes until the onions are slightly translucent.
- Add the garlic paste and peppers and cook slightly, then remove them from heat. Transfer garlic and peppers to the chicken bowl, then top them with lime/lemon juice.
- Lay down half of the tortilla chips on the skillet, followed by half the fajita mixture, and top with pepper Jack and cheddar cheese.
- Now bake them until the cheese has melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with soft drink and other ingredients like ketchup.