Chicken recipes are famous all over the world and everyone like to eat different recipes in different styles made from chicken meat. Here, we will tell you about a famous recipe chicken meat known as a Chicken keema recipe. You can cook this recipe at home within a short time 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Chicken Keema recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Chicken keema recipe is also known as a Fried chicken minced meat recipe. It is a famous South Asian recipe people like to eat this recipe in different style some people like to eat this recipe with naan, roti etc. This recipe is also used in chicken shawarma recipe. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe at home.
- 1 kg minced meat of chicken
- 1 small cup of cooking oil
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper powder according to your taste
- 2tsp of lemon juice
- 4 medium size chopped green chilis
- 3 medium size chopped tomatoes
- 2 medium size chopped red onions
- Chopped green coriander leafs
- Black pepper powder just for sprinkle
- 1stp of ginger and garlic paste
- Take large size pot and put it on the medium high heat.
- Now add a half cup of oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, red onion, green chilies, and paste of ginger and garlic with salt and red pepper according to your taste.
- Cook these ingredients for 15 to 20 minutes in cooking oil until they become in form of paste.
- Now add minced chicken meat in the cooked paste and mix these ingredients well, now cook the chicken well until the water of chicken is dry and chicken become golden brown after cooking this will take 20 to 25 minutes.
- Now add 2tsp of lemon juice for more taste and mix well with fried minced chicken meat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- At the end, Now add chopped coriander leafs in fried chicken keema for more taste and fragrance.
You fried chicken keema is ready to serve, You can serve this recipe with different things like bread, roti, or naan etc.
Chicken keema recipe with nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used. Here you check our other chicken recipes like Chicken Karahi Recipe.
Servings:1 Quantity: cup 1
|TOtal Calories||372||Sodium||494 mg|
|Total Fat||26 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||18 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||19 g|