Chicken recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing and delicious taste and easy to cook at home. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing chicken recipe famous in South Asian countries and people like to eat this recipe with bread, roti, and naan according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Chicken Koila Karahi Recipe or Chicken Koyla Karahi Recipe.
Chicken Koila Karahi Recipe With Ingredients and Direction
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the given ingredients and directions below.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup
- Onion chopped 1
- Tomatoes thinly chopped 3 to 4 large
- Fenugreek Seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger thinly sliced 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili crushed 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds powder 1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoon
- Fenugreek leaves dried 1 Teaspoon
- Green Chilies 4 to 6
- Red Onion shell 1
- Coal Piece 1 to 2
Directions For Chicken Koila Karahi Recipe
- First, Heat ½ cup of cooking oil in a saucepan and add chopped tomatoes. Cook tomatoes until they become in form of paste.
- Now, Heat remaining half cup of cooking oil in another saucepan and Add fenugreek seeds and cook them.
- When the fenugreek seeds crackle, add thinly chopped red onions. When onions change their color add ground garlic and Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, add chicken and fry for 4 to 5 minutes add salt, and crushed red chili and mix them well.
- Now, Add tomato paste mix them well and cover. When the chicken is tender and gravy is formed, add crushed cumin seeds, coriander powder, ginger, dried fenugreek, and green chili and Mix them well and cover for 5 minutes.
- Now, For Coal Dum, take a shell of red onion and place in the karahi then Heat a piece of coal and place burning coal in onion shell and Drop a few drops of cooking oil on coal and cover for 5 to 7 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve.