Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and tasty South Asian recipe that everyone likes to eat all over the world. You can make this recipe at home easily within a short time 30 to 35 minutes approximately. This recipe is known as a Chicken Korma Recipe and People is South Asian countries like to eat this recipe with Bread, roti or Naan by using Asian salad.
Chicken Korma Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Ghee or cooking oil ¾ Cup
- Onion sliced 2 large
- Black cardamom 2
- Green cardamom 5 to 6
- Cloves 3 to 4
- Black pepper corns ½ Tsp
- Star anise 1
- Cinnamon sticks 2 to 3
- Black cumin seeds 1 Tsp
- Bay leaves 3
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Chicken ½ kg
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Paprika powder 1 Tsp
- Coriander powder roasted 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 Tsp
- Yellow food color ¼ Tsp
- Water ½ Cup
- Yogurt sour 1 Cup
- Nutmeg powder ¼ Tsp
- Mace powder ¼ Tsp
- Garam masala powder ¼ Tsp
- Butter ½ Tsp
- Kewra water 1 Tsp
- Almonds blanched for garnishing
- Ginger for garnishing
- Take a pot, add ghee or cooking oil and let it melt, add red sliced onions and fry until their color become golden brown and set aside.
- Now, In the same pot, add black cardamom, green cardamom, cloves, black peppercorns, star anise, cinnamon sticks, black cumin seeds, bay leaves and fry them for 1 minute.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste and mix well then Add chicken and fry until chicken changes color, then cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now, Add salt, paprika powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, yellow food color and mix them well for 2 minutes then add water and mix well.
- Now, Turn off the flame, and add yogurt and mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Now, Turn on the flame, and add nutmeg powder, mace powder, mix them well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Add fried and crushed red onions and mix them well, bring it to boil, then cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, cook the chicken on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Add garam masala powder, butter, kewra water and mix these ingredients well and Garnish with almonds and ginger.