There are not much dishes which go with pasta but chicken Milanese is one of the best ones. Besides going along with pasta, it can also be savored individually as a snack. It is as delicious as it is quick and easy to make.
Chicken Milanese Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Real Italian Foodies
- Eggs 2 Pcs
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- All-Purpose Flour 3⁄4 Cup
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs 1 Cup
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 2 Pcs
- Vegetable Oil for frying 1⁄4 Cup
- Lemon, cut into wedges 1 Pc
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F/100 degrees C.
- Beat eggs along with salt and pepper. Spread the flour in a dish and bread crumbs in another.
- Press the chicken into flour to coat and shake the excess flour.
- Then dip the piece into beaten egg and then into breadcrumbs.
- Place the breaded chicken on plate carefully while doing the other pieces, Do not stack.
- Take a large skillet and pan fry chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the fried chicken to the preheated oven on a baking sheet to keep them soft and warm while frying the remaining pieces.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and coriander leaves.
- You can also make your own bread crumbs instead of the store bought