Nuggets & Patties recipes are famous all over the world as fast food recipes and ingredients used in these recipes. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious recipe with tasty and cheesy ingredients known as a Chicken Potato Kabab Recipe. People like to eat this recipe with tomato ketchup or Mayonnaise according to their taste and their favorite recipes.
Chicken Potato Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this cheesy and delicious recipe at home within a short time by using the following ingredients given below and directions.
- Potatoes Boiled ½ kg
- Chicken boneless Boiled & shredded ½ kg
- Chicken powder 1 Tsp
- Whole spices powder 1 Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies Chopped 3 to 4
- Coriander Handful
- Mint leaves Handful
- Mozzarella cheese Grated as required
- 1 Egg
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions For Chicken Potato Kabab Recipe
- Take a bowl, add boiled potatoes and mash them properly.
- Now, Add chicken boneless, white pepper powder, chicken powder, whole spice powder, salt, cumin seeds, soy sauce, black pepper powder, garlic paste, coriander, green chilies, mint leaves, mix them well to combine and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Now, Take mixture, make 12 patties, add mozzarella cheese and make patties again.
- Now, Dip in beaten eggs and coat in breadcrumbs properly from every side.
- Take a frying pan, add cooking oil and add patties, fry them until golden brown.