Paratha recipes are the famous recipes of South Asian countries like India and Pakistan and people like to eat this recipe with different ingredients according to their taste like Minced Meat or chicken, also Minced potatoes etc. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing paratha recipe that you can easily cook at home, known as Chicken Qeema Paratha Recipe.
Chicken Qeema Paratha Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this amazing Paratha recipe at home by using delicious and cheesy ingredients given below.
Ingredients for Chicken Qeema Paratha
- Minced Chicken 250 gram
- 1 Red Onion chopped into slices
- Ginger paste 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 Tablespoon
- Green Chili 1 Tablespoon
- Salt To taste
- Red Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander & mint leaves a handful
- 4 frozen parathas
- Mozzarella Cheese To taste
Directions For Qeema
- First, Heat cooking oil in a pan and add chopped red onion and fry them until their color became brown, then add minced chicken, ginger garlic paste, and green chili paste. Cook them for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now, Add red chili powder and let it cook until minced meat chicken is cooked well.
- Now, Add chopped coriander and mint leaves for extra taste.
- Now, Fry all ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes and Your Paratha filling is ready.
Directions for Qeema Paratha
- First, Take a frozen paratha and add fry minced chicken qeema filling and cheese as much required then place another paratha over the filling and seal both parathas with a fork.
- Now, Cook paratha from both sides on a tawa or in a pan on medium flame.
- Now, Serve Qeema Paratha with raita, ketchup or any other recipe of your choice.