Today, we are going to share a very special and amazing recipe made from chicken and other amazing and tasty ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time known as a Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe. Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe is a famous South Asian Recipe and people like to eat this recipe with naan, roti or chapati.
Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and by following the given directions.
- Chicken boneless cubes ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ tbs
- Raw papaya paste 1 Tbsp
- Fresh coriander & Mint leaves ½ Cup
- Green chilies 3 to 4
- Onion slices 1 medium
- Bread slices 2
- Water 1 to 2 tbs
- Butter 2 tbs
- Cream 1 tbsp
- Coconut powder 1 & ½ tbs
- Garam masala powder ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 1 tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Charcoal for smoke
- Cooking Oil for fry
- Take a bowl, add chicken boneless cubes, ginger garlic paste, raw papaya paste, and mix them well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a chopper, add fresh coriander & mint leaves, green chilies, onion, bread slices and chop well.
- Now, Add water and chop again all ingredients.
- Now add marinated chicken, butter, cream, coconut powder,garam masala powder, cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and chop until all the ingredients well combined.
- Now, Give a coal smoke for 2 to 3 minutes to mix ingredients.
- Now, Grease hands with oil, take a mixture and make kebabs and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- Now take a grill pan/frying pan, add oil and fry kebabs on low flame until they are done.