Chicken recipes are famous all over the world and people like to eat chicken recipes according to their taste, can be in form of fast food recipe, biryani, or in another form. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home known as Chicken Roast recipe.
Chicken Roast Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below with video.
1. Yogurt 1 Cup
2. Red chili powder 1 Tsp
3. Cumin powder 1 Tsp
4. Salt 1 Tsp
5. Chaat masala 1 Tsp
6. Red chili crushed 1 Tsp
7. Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
8. Whole spice powder 1 & ½ Tsp
9. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
10. Lemon juice 3 to 4 tbsp
11. Whole Chicken with skin 1.25 Kg
12. Onion as required
13. Tomatoes deseeded
14. Cooking Oil 3 to 4 tbsp
1. Take a large bowl, add yogurt, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, red chili crushed, black pepper powder, whole spice powder, chaat masala, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and mix them well and set aside.
2. Now take a dish, place whole chicken, add yogurt and spices mixture and rub the marination all over the chicken inside and outside.
3. Now, With the help of skewer, prick whole chicken, add remaining marinade and rub all the whole chicken again.
4. Now, Stuffed inside of the chicken with halved onions and tomatoes, secure by tying the legs together using a kitchen thread and marinate for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Now, take a pot, add cooking oil and place marinated chicken with remaining yogurt, cover and cook chicken on low flame for 1 hour or until the chicken is done, Check and turn the whole chicken 2 to 3 times and basting with the remaining marinade mixture.
6. Your, Whole chicken roast recipe is ready to serve.