Chicken recipes are famous everywhere and people like to eat these recipes in different forms like in fried form or in gravy form and in many other flavors. Here, we will share with you an outstanding and healthy recipe known as a chicken roast recipe. you can make this recipe at home just within 50 to 60 minutes approximately.
Chicken Roast Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
The chicken roast recipe is a famous bar be cue recipe full of healthy and spicy ingredients and you can also make this recipe according to your taste more or less spicy. Here, we will share with you this recipe with ingredients and directions how to cook this recipe.
- 1 full chicken (No need to make pieces of chicken)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper powder (According to your taste)
- Lemon juice 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Green chili paste 4 tablespoon
- Black pepper just for sprinkle
- 2 cups of cooking oil
Directions For Chicken Preparation
- Wash and dry the chicken.
- Take large size plate and put the chicken in this plate and make cuts on the chicken chest, and leg pieces.
- Now take a small add salt, pepper, lemon juice, and green chili paste and mix them well and make a thick paste by adding water.
- Now take a large bowl and put the chicken in this bowl.
- Now put all the paste over the chicken and spread paste every side of the chicken and one this to note cuts should be filled with that paste.
- Put the chicken just for 10 minutes that the ingredients become part of the chicken and the water of chicken come outside.
Directions To Fry The Chicken
- Take a wok add and add cooking oil over the medium-high heat.
- After heating the oil, Now add chicken and fry the chicken for 20 to 25 minutes until the color of chicken become golden-brown.
Directions For Chicken Roast Recipe
- Take a Chicken Steamer, and add water in this steamer and put the stand in this steamer to add the chicken, over the stand.
- Now add the chicken over the stand and cover the chicken and start giving steam for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes your chicken roast is ready to eat.
You can serve this recipe by sprinkling black pepper and lemon juice for extra taste. Here, you can check out more recipes related to chicken like Chicken Karahi Recipe.