Chicken recipes are famous all over the world due to their healthy and delicious flavor. Here, we are going to share with you a healthy and tasty recipe known as a Chicken Roll Paratha Recipe. You can make this recipe at home within 30 minutes approximately.
Chicken Roll Paratha Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Chicken Roll paratha recipe is a famous South Asian recipe and also famous in European countries as a fast food recipe. This recipe is made from healthy and natural ingredients. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using following ingredients and directions.
- 500-gm boiled minced chicken meat
- 2 Parathas
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper according to your taste
- Black pepper powder just for sprinkle
- Ketchup 4 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- Chopped green leaf cabbage one cup
- 4 slices of medium-size red onion
- 2 tablespoons of green chili paste
Directions for chicken roll paratha
- Take a wok add cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add minced chicken meat with salt, black pepper and cook these ingredients until chicken minced meat become golden brown.
- Now take 2 plates and put each paratha on each plate and add 2 tablespoons of ketchup with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on each paratha and spread them as a layer.
- Now half of chicken on each paratha and add chopped green leaf cabbage over the chicken with the slices of red onions.
- In the last, now add paste of green chili and roll these ingredients by rolling the paratha bread.
Your roll paratha recipe is ready to serve. You can serve this recipe with a soft drink and french fries. Here, you can check out more recipes like Chicken Shawarma recipe.